BEFORE THE BELL
Daily Technical Levels
Subscribe to FXCM’s FREE daily newsletter ‘BEFORE THE BELL’ as it brings you actionable trading information before Market Open. With market highlights directly in your inbox you can prepare your trading set-ups with both speed and confidence. Available for FREE for all live clients.
Daily Newsletter Includes:
Daily market analysis on the most traded instruments:
EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, GOLD, DAX, CRUDE OIL
Japanese candlesticks, chartist approach, mathematical indicators.
Support and resistance levels with alternative scenarios!
Has your trial expired? Open an Account to continue receiving our ‘Before The Bell’ daily newsletter.
Trade With Confidence
Our ‘Before the Bell’ Newsletter is published in co-operation with Trading Central*, a leading independent research firm and:
- A certified member of Investorside, EuroIRP and AsiaIRP Research Associations.
- Respected Technical Analysis firm, measured by INVESTARS and the Technical Analysis Magazine
- Trusted by over 100 leading financial institutions in 30 different countries.
Green Lines = Resistance | Red = Support Levels | Light Blue = Pivot Point | Black represents the price when the report was produced.
*FXCM is an independent legal entity and is not affiliated with Trading Central. FXCM does not endorse any product or service of Trading Central. Nothing associated with this promotion shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell any product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws or regulations of such jurisdiction.
- The Standard account offers ECN-style low commission pricing through FXCM's No Dealing Desk execution model. Trades have access to 39 currency pairs on 100:1 leverage and 22 CFDs on 200:1 leverage
- The Mini account is ideal for new traders with all trading costs within the spreads. Traders have access to 18 currency pairs on up to 400:1 leverage and 22 CFDs on 200:1 leverage. In the event that equity surpasses 20,000, the Mini account will be switched to a Standard account.
- The Spread Bet accounts are available exclusively to UK and Ireland residents. Spread Betting is an option on both Mini and Standard account types. However please note that Spread Bet accounts will always be set to all-inclusive spreads pricing regardless of account type. In the event that equity surpasses 20,000, the Mini account will be switched to a Standard account.
Market Opinions: Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, other information, or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. FXCM will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.